Why Is Honey good For You?
You already know the stance that artificial sweetener's are pretty much one of the most evil things you can put in your body. This leaves many people confused about what to use to sweeten their tea and other foods and drinks.
First of all, the less of any sweetener you can use, the better…. If you can slowly over time adjust your taste to enjoy the natural taste of foods and drinks without the need for heavily sweetening them, you'll see many benefits for your body including maintaining more stable blood sugar and insulin level, managing your body weight, and reducing inflammatory effects of too much sugars and artificial sweeteners. Other benefits are:
- improves metabolism
- Relieve cough and looses phlegm
- Improves digestion
- Enchances skin complexion
- Helps balance our body's pH level & relieves fatigue
- Provides essential nutrients to support a healthy body & immune system
How To Consume Honey?
- Mixture of equal quantities of honey and ginger juice is a good expectorant. It helps in colds, cough, sore throat and runny nose.
- For asthma, mix half a gram of black pepper powder with honey and ginger juice mixture a few times a day.
- A bowl of oats porridge with a spoonful or sachet of honey will calm the nerve. Ideal to be taken before an exam.